Tips, Strategies, and Resources to Help You Keep a Little More Money In Your Pocket!
Be Broke Better!
Saturday, June 9, 2018,
3:30 PM -
Tips, Strategies, and Resources to Help You Keep a Little More Money In Your Pocket
A workshop on how to manage money by preparing a personal spending plan and identifying ways to decrease spending and increase income. During the workshop, participants will learn to:
- List the steps for setting financial goals
- Track daily spending habits
- Prepare a spending plan to estimate monthly income and expenses
- Identify ways to decrease spending
- Identify ways to increase income
- Identify spending plan tools to manage bills
CCE-Tompkins Education Center
615 Willow Avenue
Ithaca, NY 14850-3555