The following articles from Cornell University's "Parent Pages" provide guidance on addressing and avoiding "Challenging Behaviors". Articles are written by faculty and staff of Cornell University Cooperative Extension and are a resource for parents and educators on a variety of parenting topics. All Parent Pages articles are in the public domain and can be used for news articles, workshop handouts, web pages and more.
- Fresh Kids: How Can Parents Change Them?
- Learning Good Manners By Example
- The Importance of Bedtime
- Those Four Letter Words
- When Kids Fight
- When Play Becomes Too Rough
- Why Some Children Bite and What to Do About It