Health & Safety
The following articles from Cornell University's "Parent Pages" cover parenting topics related to helping your family and children be healthy and safe. Articles are written by faculty and staff of Cornell University Cooperative Extension and are a resource for parents and educators on a variety of parenting topics. All Parent Pages articles are in the public domain and can be used for news articles, workshop handouts, web pages and more.
- It's Never Too Late or Too Soon to Talk With Kids About AIDS
- Keeping the Holidays Safe for Your Family
- Parents Are Key in Preventing Alcohol Use
- Raising Drug-Free Kids
- Teaching Children to Beware of Strangers is Not Enough
- What Do Children Need to Know About HIV and AIDS?
- When Can Children be Left Home Alone?
- When Your Child is in the Hospital
- Your Child's Safety