Teens & Pre-Teens
The following articles from Cornell University's "Parent Pages" cover topics that may be of use or interst to paretns of teenagers and pre-treens. Articles are written by faculty and staff of Cornell University Cooperative Extension and are a resource for parents and educators on a variety of parenting topics. All Parent Pages articles are in the public domain and can be used for news articles, workshop handouts, web pages and more.
- Helping Preteens Stay Out of Trouble with Alcohol and Drugs
- Talking to Your Preteen About Sex
- Talking with Your Teen
- Teens Need Parents as Much as Young Children Do
- The Art of Teenage Persuasion
- Keeping Lines of Communication Open with Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Teens