The Transportfolio includes many useful resources.
Welcome to the Way2Go transportation service resource material Library! Way2Go materials are archived here along with other transportation resources. Find helpful information to meet a specific transportation need.
The following materials are available upon request. Contact Way2Go at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy or stack of a specific transportation service brochure or resource material. We also provide Transportfolios, a folder containing a copy of each available resource material to keep on-hand.
We recommend the following materials for front lobbies or common locations. You can help us to share transportation information by requesting a stack of one or more of the following Way2Go materials to make available for community members and clients who visit your location.
- Way2Go Transportation Options brochure - poster spread brochure
- Way2Go Medical Trips - single panel rack card
- Way2Go & 211 Transportation Referral - quarter card
Mobility Service Brochures
- FISH brochure (Friends in Service Helping to provide trips to medical appointments)
- Gadabout brochure (Paratransit)
- Ithaca Carshare brochure (Member Options)
- TCAT Transit Apps flyer (Where's my bus?)
- TCAT Schedule Catalog (changes seasonally)
- Ridesharing to School Activities brochure (For parents, caretakers, coordinators)
- School Success Transportation Coalition brochure (For parents, caretakers, teachers, coaches)
Transportation Aide and Support
- Back-Up Ride Home card (for those that walk, bike, carpool, and take transit)
- Bike Walk Tompkins (active transportation advocacy and programming)
- Catholic Charities brochure (TCAT passes for job seekers, newly employed)
- Schuyler Transit Tompkins Connections sheet
- Tompkins County Bike Map
(Materials are also available in Spanish and Chinese upon request).
Last updated March 2, 2021