This page contains general information and links for staff at CCETC. See also links on the IT, Maha and Tech page
Cybersecurity Awareness Training
All CCE staff must complete a required Cybersecurity Awareness training. Check your email for a March 28, 2023, message from IT explaining this training, as well as a second e-mail from Cornell CULearn with the link to the course.
You may need to enable popups in your web browser to launch the course. After finishing, please send a copy of the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCE-Tompkins employees (regular, temp, part time, full time and/or casual) must complete 2023 Mandatory Training requirements by December 31, 2023, even if you have completed them in previous years (unless the employee has taken another CCE Admin approved .training (such as sessions hosted by the SBN HR Lead/HR Manager or the Extension Admin HR team).
Please use the Mandatory Training Attestation Form to upload your training certificates and attest that you have completed trainings. Mandatory trainings are listed below; full instructions on how to find them can be found in the form.
The three trainings (Sexual Harassment Prevention, Civil Rights, and Preventing Workplace Violence) take a combined total of approximately 1.5 hours:
Sexual Harassment Prevention is offered via the CCE Staff site. This training is now a video and fillable pdf form. Link: https://staff.cce.cornell.edu/units/hr/resources-and-info/policies/sexual-harassment-and-discrimination-prevention-policy/training-guide
Civil Rights Compliance courses are offered through CULearn.cornell.edu and require two-step log-in. Look for the "ENROLL" button to start the course: https://cornell.sabacloud.com/Saba/Web_spf/NA1PRD0089/common/ledetail/cours000000000081546
Preventing and Handling Workplace Violence is offered through TotalCare EAP. (10/14/22):
To Access the “Preventing and Handling Workplace Violence” Training video, please visit the TotalCare EAP website at https://www.theeap.com/TotalCare-EAP and click “Member Login ”
1. If this is your first time using the EAP website, CREATE a username and password and select REGISTER using “Cornell Cooperative Extension of Tompkins County” – if you are working on your personal work or home computer, you can save these credentials for ease of future use. Please Note: If you are currently working on a machine that has saved your credentials, you can access the video directly by clicking here: BizLibrary LMS - Home – if not, continue to follow the steps below.
2. After logging in, select “Training Center” on the home screen (midway down the page)
3. Of the two options that appear within the Training Center expanded box, select “ Comprehensive Training Library”
4. In the search bar, enter “ Preventing and Handling Workplace Violence”
5. Be sure to select the training that appears as follows:
Last updated August 9, 2023